What services do you offer?
* SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING - Creating daily, engaging posts for your social media platforms. Developing your brand, attracting more followers & ultimately steering more customers towards your website to buy.
* WEBSITE IMPROVEMENTS – Professional website audit and SEO optimisation, design of exciting pop-ups to grab attention & keep customers on your page, & bespoke blog writing services.
* TARGETED EMAIL CAMPAIGNS – Growing and managing your customer subscriber list. Then using it to generate more sales, from old customers or browsers.
* E-COMMERCE AND PAID ADVERTISING - Add a shop directly to your social media profiles allowing customers to buy on-the-spot. Run Facebook Advert campaigns, Google Optimisation and Advertising, and much more.
* DIGITAL BILLBOARD ADVERTISING - We have a portfolio of high quality roadside digital screens, which our clients use to strengthen their brand identity, expand their reach, and display promotional offers to local customers.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
How Does it Work?
It's easy! Firstly, browse our website and select any services you like the look of, adding them to your bag as you go. Then, go to to checkout and pay for everything in one go. Once you have paid, you will receive a welcome email explaining more about the process.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA & WEBSITE ONBOARDING -. If you have signed up for any of these services, you should go to the 'Customer Area' via the link in our website footer where there are clear instructions as to how to get started. You will be able to complete our 'Online Intake Form' to provide more information about your business.
2. CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNTS - If you have purchased a social media service, you will need to connect your social media platforms via our portal. We'll then research your industry, & posting starts shortly thereafter. For website, blog, & paid advertising services the process is even easier. You just need to provide us with editor access to your website, and we can go in behind the scenes and make the agreed amendments.
3. START - Once live, all information will be passed to your dedicated account manager, who you will be your point of contact if changes or advice are required.
4. HELP & ADVICE - If you want to speak to a real person at any point, before, during, or after sign up, just use the contact details on our 'Contacts' page of the website. We're here to make your life easier.
Am I Tied In?
In short – no. The beauty of it is that there's no long contract to worry about, so no risk. You’ll pay a low monthly fee to gain more customers, sell more, and increase brand awareness. You can add extras, change to a different plan, or cancel whenever it suits you. We only ask that you give 7 days notice if you wish to cancel your account. This is because we create and schedule our work a week in advance.
How Do I Pay?
Services are purchased securely by debit or credit card. For our ongoing subscription services, fees are automatically deducted on a month-by-month basis, unless cancelled.
We recognise that there are lot of costs in setting up and running a business, so for high value items, we also offer payment by Split-it, which allows you to split the upfront payment into a number of more manageable payments, which can be paid off INTEREST FREE over a 3 month period.
How Much Time And Effort Do You Need From Me?
How Long Will It Take Before You Start?
Once you sign up it will take 7-14 days for your first set of social media posts to be ready. Website creation may differ based on the level of package you may choose.
We are here to help save you time and effort, once you have completed the onboarding then we don't need anything else from you other than images, and information about offers, events etc that you would like to promote.
What Kind Of Content Will You Post?
This depends on your business and industry, but some examples are:
Promotional posts based on your products/services
Quotes and motivation
Images, carousels and videos
Plus a range of other relevant and engaging content
Can I Still Post To My Social Media Pages?
Yes of course! They are your pages, so you are free to post as much or as little as you'd like.
How Will Facebook Advertising Help My Business?
Facebook has a unique algorithm that favours paid content, so to help us grow your audience we will have an advertising budget. This can be from as little as £20 a month, but the more you invest the more potential customers we can help you reach.
How Will Google Advertising Help My Business?
Google advertising lets you target your ads to the type of customers you want, and filter out those you don't. When you advertise online with Google Ads, you can use different targeting methods to reach potential customers right when they're searching for your products or services.
How Many Followers Will I Gain Per Month?
A common misconception is that it's all about the number of followers you have but it's not. Most agencies will use follower bots that will generate thousands of followers a month- but these are fake accounts. We focus on targeting people that will really be interested in your businesses, and will therefore be more likely to buy from you.
The amount of followers you can expect is based on your industry, the package you choose and the content you have going out.
I Still Have Questions...
Please contact us by email or phone with your query and one of our team will be happy to help!