What Services Do You Offer?
* DIGITAL BILLBOARD ADVERTISING - We have a portfolio of high quality digital and paper billboards across the UK, which our clients use to strengthen their brand identity, expand their reach, and display promotional offers to local customers.
* PAID DIGITAL MARKETING - Google and other search engine advertising...put your products right in front of people as they are searching for them. In display advertising, showing your brand, products or services as customers browse other websites.
* SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS – Use the power of social media to target your ideal customers. Then entice them onto you website to buy/book, or just register interest so that you can call them back. Grow your customer subscriber list, and use it to generate more sales, from old customers or passing browsers.
* WEBSITE DESIGN AND BUILD - Whether it's providing information to you clients on a Business Website, or selling products and taking bookings through an E-Commerce Website, your website is your chance to make a first impression and represent you brand. Make it a good one!
* WEBSITE IMPROVEMENTS – Website audits and SEO optimisation, adding exciting pop-ups to grab attention & keep customers on your page, & regular blog writing service to boost you up the search engine rankings.
How Does it Work?
It's easy! Firstly, browse our website and select any services you like the look of, adding them to your bag as you go. Then, go to to checkout and pay for everything in one go. Once you have paid, you will receive a welcome email explaining more about the process.
1. SEND US YOUR BRIEF - We will send you an intake form, which you can fill out online, upload any digital images/photos/logos on, and return to us with the click of a button. If you want to discuss your campaign in more detail at any point you will have the number of a REAL PERSON to speak to. Once we have your intake form back and checked over the details, we'll give you a call to discuss everything and make sure we understand exactly what you're after.
2. CONNECT YOUR ACCOUNTS - If you have purchased Social Media services, you will need to connect your social media platforms to ours, and we will send you step by step instructions as to how to do this (any problems and we can guide you through it). For website services the process is even easier. You just need to provide us with editor access to your website, and we can go in and do our work behind the scenes.
3. HELP & ADVICE - If you want to speak to a real person at any point, before, during, or after sign up, just use the contact details on our 'Contacts' page of the website, or, reply to the welcome email you'll be sent once you sign up. We're here to save you time and make your life easier.
Am I Tied In?
In short – no. The beauty of it is that there's no long contract to worry about (unless you are signing up to a digital billboard whereby you book a slot of either 3m or 6m months). You’ll pay a low monthly fee to gain more customers, sell more, and increase brand awareness. You can add extras, change to a different plan, or cancel whenever it suits you. We only ask that you give us notice (as oulined in our terms) if you wish to cancel your account. This is because we create and schedule our work in advance.
How Do I Pay?
Services are purchased securely online via a third party payment provider, either by debit or credit card. For our ongoing subscription services, fees are automatically deducted from your card on a month-by-month basis, until cancelled.
We recognise that there are lot of costs in setting up and running a business, so for high value items, we split the upfront payment into a number of more manageable payments, which can be paid off INTEREST FREE.
How Long Does It Take To Get Going?
That all depends on how quickly you can provided the information that we need to get going. Once we have your intake form back, we can normally get straight to work on your project. If there is a particular urgency, just let us know and we'll do our best to meet your deadline.
Website creation differs based on the level of package you choose; as a general guide we say 1 week for 2 pages, 2 weeks for 3-5 pages, and 3 weeks for 6-9 pages.
How Much Time And Effort Does It Take?
We are here to help save you time and effort, once you have completed the onboarding then we don't need anything else from you other than images, and perhaps information about offers, events etc that you would like to promote.
How Will Facebook Advertising Help My Business?
Nowadays, social media is a noisy place to try to be heard in, and day-to-day posting does very little to grow your account. Perhaps unsurpringly, Facebook has a unique algorithm that favours paid content over organic posting. In short, as with much in life, you get what you pay for; the more you invest in advertising the more potential customers you'll reach.
The good thing about Social Media advertising though, which sets it apart from other more traditional advertising methods, is that it allows you (via very advanced artificial intelligence) to target your perfect customers, and then only spend your ad budget showing your adverts to them. You can even look at the adverts that your competitors have run and see which have been the most successful.
How Will Google Advertising Help My Business?
Google holds a wealth of knowledge about its users, and has to power to determine whose business to put to the top of the list when potential customers search for a key word or phrase on its search engine. The trick is to make friends with Google so that it puts your business to the top of the list!
Google advertising is expensive compared to social media advertising, however it lets you target your ads to the type of customers you want, and filter out those you don't. When you advertise online with Google Ads, you are hitting your potential customers right at the point that they're telling Google that they want to buy your product (or book your service). Powerful stuff.
10 FAQs About Billboards
1. What sets Dynamic and Digital Advertising apart from other local billboard providers?
We are a digital marketing agency so we work with a number of different screen providers nationally to ensure prime billboard locations, cutting-edge digital technology, competitive pricing, and personalized customer service. Our commitment is to help your business achieve maximum exposure and results through our advertising solutions. Therefore we can help with not only billboards, but a website to point it towards as well, or maybe you're keen to try Google Advertising or Social Media ads. We are your one-stop shop to creating your entire digital sales funnel!
2. Where are your digital billboards located?
Our digital billboards are strategically placed in high-traffic areas throughout the England and Scotland. We have a variety of prime locations to choose from, ensuring maximum exposure for your ads. To see if we have a screen near you, please use the interactive map on our 'Billboard Locations' page.
3. How long are the advertising slots on your digital billboards?
Our advertising slots are always 10 seconds, but it is possible to buy two or more slots and play them back to back. We can discuss your specific requirements to determine the best duration for your campaign.
4. What type of content can I display on your digital billboards?
You can display a wide range of content, including static images, video ads, animations, and more. We can help you design and format your content for optimal visibility and impact. Please note however that by law, it is not possible to play video adverts on roadside boards (for road safety reasons)
5. How do I book advertising space on your digital billboards?
Booking advertising space is easy! You can contact our sales team through our website or by phone to discuss your campaign goals and available slots. We'll guide you through the booking process.
6. What is the pricing structure for advertising on your digital billboards?
Our pricing varies depending on a number of factors such as location, and the size/type of billboard. We offer competitive rates and can provide you with a customized quote based on your specific requirements.
7. Can I change my ad content during the campaign?
Yes, you can update your ad content during your campaign to keep your messaging fresh and relevant. Just let us know when you'd like to make changes, and we'll assist you in updating your content. If we are designing your artwork for you you are able to change your design once within your contract term for free, but additional changes would be chargable.
8. How far in advance should I book advertising space on your digital billboards?
We recommend that you contact us ASAP if there is a particular screen that you're interested in, since the airtime on each screen is limited. Once we have your booking your advert will be given a provisional live date of 4 weeks ahead. This allows us time to gether your information, create your artwork and for you to approve it. If you are providing your own artwork, the advert could be live within 48hrs.
9. Is there a minimum term for advertising?
You will be able to book the length of term you require on the screen; choosing between eith 3 month and 6 month. There is a discount to the rate for 6 month rate . We don't take bookings for longer than 6 months, however, we will give you the option to extend your booking when it comes to its end at the same price as your original contract (even if prices have increased in the meantime).
10. Can you help with ad design and content creation?
Yes, we have a team of experienced designers who can assist with ad creation and optimisation to ensure your content looks great on our digital billboards. The ad design is included for free with your booking, and should you want to change it mid way through your airtime, we also throw in one change for free.